Saturday, September 25, 2010

I could get used to this...

So, we are back. I kept thinking during the game that I couldn't wait to get back and blog. But I realize that I wrote the last blog a little too late, not enough time for my readers to cross their fingers and toes. Yes, Merci's team lost. 6-1. Ouch. But don't you worry. That proud "1" goes to MY daughter. She scored the one and only goal. She is still upset because her time as goalie they scored two goals on her. But hey she got the only ONE goal:) Proud mama, I am. And can you believe the temp was 106? WHOA. I mean I was on the verge of a heat stroke just sitting there and the girls were playing there hearts out. I personally think the game should have been cancelled, but I am only team mom. So, they played. We were all proud that they didn't give up even though they knew the game was lost.

Andrew and Sophia ran around playing with other kids and drinking a lot of water. I kept calling Juan to let him know how the game was going. He hates missing their games. But I try to keep him as up-to-date as I can.

I am excited about possibly keeping up with this blog. We will see how it all goes. Even if noone ever reads it, it feels good to just write, vent, brag...

No comments:

Post a Comment