Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It Really IS The Little Things In Life

So, I really don't have too much to update on. The kids are doing great, besides Sophia's runny nose. She runs to me and tells me to "huwy, get the boogies out." Who knew anything related to snot could be so cute?? Today when we went to Target I asked her if she would like to go look at the Halloween stuff. She shook her head no and told me "this baby scared." I love this age.

My title pretty much sums it all up. The last few days have been uneventful but I cherish every moment I am alive and able to see my children grow. They are all three miracles and I feel very lucky and blessed to have them in my life. I love to see their love for the Lord developing more everyday and when complete strangers compliment me on how I am raising them it assures me I really am here for a reason. I have been thinking about my New Year's resolution and one thing on my list is to start enjoying and appreciating simple things and not dwelling on the big negatives.

Happy Wednesday to you all:)

P.S. Merci's team is in 5th place. Good!! BUT on Saturday they are playing the number two team. Her team REALLY needs to win this game. Cross your fingers, toes, braid your hair... whatever needs to be done. I will update after the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment