Saturday, April 9, 2011

That's KrAzY!!

No, I am not talking about my kids. Even though they have their moments:) I am talking about couponing. It is my new found love. I found a website that is totally awesome. Two women, one being a military wife, give amazing tips and deals when it comes to shopping. They are also involved with the TLC show that shows how people use coupons with awesome results. I have only been doing this a week and after only three shopping trips, I saved over ninety bucks! And I am buying things we use and need, not things just because I have a coupon. Juan is amazed! I have a stack of coupons I spend hours sorting through and checking back on her website to see what deals she has found. It is so FUN!! I ordered the book and I have been waiting for the mail like a little kid waiting for a new toy. I walked into Walgreens the other night and with out coupons would have spent about 35 bucks but instead only spent 12!!! That is huge savings. I came home feeling like I had done my good deed. Everyone should learn how to coupon. I know I can improve and that is why I spend time really trying to learn all about it.
My sewing is going along well, I need to make a fabric run to Joanne's because I am running low on fabric. There are so many projects running around in my head, I get so excited and don't know where to start.
The kids are doing good. Their two week spring break has officially started and I have already asked 100 times WHY in the world they have TWO weeks off?!? That is WAY too long! But luckily Juan's mom is coming for a week so that will help!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment