Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"Be still, and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10

"Be still, and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10

It's a sad day. Its a day to rejoice. Actually there are a lot of mixed emotions so that is where the Bible verse comes in. Today I will hug my family tighter, tell them I love them over and over, and I will know that God is in control. Yesterday I got news my cousin went to Heaven. He was in his 40's and had health problems since he was born. I am not going to go into details out of respect for family. I never lived close to him or got to really know him personally. But I do know I loved him. I remember him being such a good guy and asked about him often. I wish I would have made an effort to know him better. And now it is too late. But I know he is in a better place and will never suffer again. I know we serve a God who promised that and I feel at such peace knowing he is not in pain anymore and never will be again. I am giving today to God, I am praying for my family and those closest to him. I know without a doubt that God will comfort us and wrap His arms around us.


No comments:

Post a Comment