Saturday, April 11, 2009

A day in the life of an almost four year old...oh boy

Ok, so how does an almost four year old little boy deal with his daddy being gone??? He saves his poop in the toilet to show his him. I swear in the last week at least one toilet in the house(we have three) has had unflushed pooey in it at any given time.And Andrew claims this is because he wants his daddy to be proud. I mean, when Andrew was two and potty training, it was rewarding for him to save this special surprise for daddy. But he will be four in a matter of weeks...oh goodness. It is so funny but at the same time gross! I can't wait until he is 16 and I remind him of this story...
Today was good. My dad got here around 9am. I think I finally got into a deep sleep around six this morning and the alarm goes off at 6:30, so I am a bit tired. There was tons of traffic on the way to San Diego, I guess because it is Easter weekend. The kids are excited about tomorrow. Their Uncle Lucas is coming over for lunch and watching them find their eggs. Sophia crawled all over the house today...so cute. I am so glad my dad got to see her crawl. And she is actually not scared of him, which is a relief. That means I get a break from holding her! Yay:)
Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. God is so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment