Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Early Bday to Andrew...

Today was a cold, windy day. But that didn't stop us from getting in the yard. My dad and I have been working really hard on the front. We left this morning to go to Lowe's and when we got back my neighbor had mowed the front for me. How nice! We have a tiny front yard, but the kindness was great! He knows that Chop is gone a lot and him and his wife have been great neighbors. Too bad they are moving in a few weeks...
Anyways, since my dad won't be here for Andrew's actual bday party, we took him to Chuck E Chesse tonight. Him and Merci had a blast. My dad goes all out and bought 175 tokens, so my purse is heavy with leftovers. But they had a good time. Sophia loved hanging out with dad until she saw Chuck E and flipped out. My dad leaves early Friday morning, so I am hoping tomorrow goes by super slow. I love it when he is here. No matter how old you get, the comfort of having your mom or dad around brings such a sense of security. I love my parents! They are both so very wonderful and supportive of me. I am glad they fly out to see me. (Although some may argue they are actually coming out to see the grandkids, but it still counts in my book!)

No comments:

Post a Comment