Friday, April 10, 2009

I jumped on the blogwagon...

So, I caved. I joined the world of blogging. I figured this is a great way for our families to keep up with us, if they choose to do so. Chop will be getting home on April 19th and he told me yesterday he does not leave again until June 29th!!! That is a HUGE deal to us...we spend most of our time apart, so to have him home for more than a month is a blessing. He will start his at sea trainings in June and deploys September 13th. Not looking forward to that...
Merci has her Hawaii trip with her grandparents set for June 25th. She is so excited:) I found her an awesome little sundress that she thinks she will wear everyday there. She is doing excellent in school. She is at 3rd grade level in everything except math, but where she needs to be for math. She has met some great friends, some interesting ones as well. These Californians...ha
Andrew will be four on April 27th...where in the world did these past few years go?!? He keeps us laughing...he always has something funny to say.Even when he is in trouble, that is how he tries to escape, by being funny. The other day he asked me to teach him to read, so I have been working on that. He is learning his phonics pretty good.
Sophia is still spoiled rotten. My arms are sore from carrying her around all day. Most people say to put her down and let her cry it out. I will buy you a plane ticket to show you how this goes...I would rather have sore arms than to go deaf...seriously. She is crawling, well if that is what you call it. She gets on her hands and feet, with her bottom in the air. It is entertaining, but hey, she gets to where she needs to go. Which means the baby gate at the top of the stairs goes up this week.
And as for me, I am doing good. Life can be so hectic and it is easy to loose myself in all of the chaos. But at the end of the day I have time to sit back and realize what a wonderful life I have. My husband and kids mean the world to me and the support I have from my family is amazing. My relationship with God grows more and more everyday. He has taught me so much in the past couple of years. He has been my Light and helped me see my way through obstacles. I have realized in the past couple of months that I am a lot stronger than I ever gave myself credit for. I am a firm beliver in "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" He is an Amazing God...

1 comment:

  1. Miss you'll so much! Your a great person, a super mom to our Grandkids and an awesome wife to our son. May God continue to give you strength and may you know our love is constant and alway be here for you. Can't wait to see my babies!!!!!!!!!!! Huggs and Kisses to them.
    Texas Grandma

    ReplyDelete