Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Wonderful Day!!

Today was great! First, we celebrated an amazing day. How blessed we are to have a wonderful Lord to serve.
The kids dyed their eggs and had a great time. It was hard for me to not have Chop here to share these times, but I know he was thinking about us, and us about him. We all went to lunch at Roadhouse. The food was good, but I am so spoiled to going to Nana and Pop's house for Easter! My heart ached inside for all of my Texas family but I am so glad I had my dad and brother-in-law here.
Okay, now for the super exciting news...you all ready for it???????????
1. Sophia pulled up!!! She crawled to the otoman, got on her knees and pulled up! Talk about a proud mama:)
2. Sophia drank from her sippy cup!!!! Some may say oh big deal...but as most of you know Sophia is a nursing only, bottle-refusing child. So, this is a HUGE deal. It was Gatorade, but who cares! She drank from a sippy! The future for weaning her is looking bright:)
3. My absolute favorite....... Sophia said Mama!!!! Plain and clear at the table! She usually says dadadadada all day long, but she put that word aside for a second to say mama!!

See, told you it was a Great day!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! What a big girl Sophia is! I can't believe she is doing all of those things! Please, please, please video her crawling and send it to me:) Jenna

    ReplyDelete