Friday, November 5, 2010

A Few More Andrew-isms....

Ok, I looked over some old posts and wanted to "document" a couple of funny things Andrew said in the past....

I had forgotten about this one until I read it again. About a year ago Andrew was playing with toys as I was playing with Sophia. All of a sudden he looked over at her and then me and said "they grow up so fast." It was really funny coming from a then four year old.

Andrew had to get a TB test for preschool, along with a few shots. I took him in and they did the test, told him it was a TB test and to come back in a few days so they could check it. When we left he was eerily quiet. I thought it was probably because he had so many needles poked into him. Finally I asked him what was wrong. Here is is response "well, mom, I know they need to do that TV test and, well, I am really worried because I watch a lot of TV, do you think that will show up?" I almost had to pull over, it was really cute.

That is a couple of things, I need to scroll down my facebook posts so I can share more.

Merci and Andrew both have games tomorrow. Right now Merci's team is in 7th place, out of 9....winning tomorrow's game isn't going to make a huge difference but will help their pride:) We are so proud of how far she has came, her coach is even putting her on the list to try out for allstars!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment