Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Laughter Keeps Me Young

Ok, if you read my blog, (and I have no idea if you do) you know that my kids are funny, especially Andrew. God gives us all special gifts, what I like to think of as our tools for life. One of Andrew's is his sense of humor. He puts no effort into trying to make us laugh, it is all natural. I am going to start making special posts that are just about the funny things my kids say and do. Let's face it, this world is spiraling down hill. Laughing and smiling is what keeps me going.

Last night we were watching a lady sing "God Bless America" on t.v (a baseball game). The camera is showing people in the audience and it closes in on George and Laura Bush. Andrew got the most puzzled look on his face and said "hey what are Mammow and Gary doing at that baseball game?" It was so funny, really. I called my mom right away because I knew she would get a great laugh out of that. Andrew came in and heard I was telling her and he said "wow she's a cutie". See, he is a mess.

Today when I picked him up from school he said "mom, I got chased by girls again, third day in a row, can't I get a day off?"

There are so many funny things he has said and done. I need to go over all of my old facebook statuses to remember some things he has said. I love my kids, I love my life;)

No comments:

Post a Comment