Wednesday, November 24, 2010









So, we made it to Texas! Of course I could leave it at that, but I must give the details. Trust me, they are good! On Thursday we went to Andrew's school play. It was so simple and cute.



After his play we headed home and finished loading the car. We picked Merci up at 12:30 and headed out. About an hour out of San Diego things got interesting.
Fibi, our ten year old chihuahua got car sick. On my leg. Yu
ck, gross, ewww. I changed quickly in the car and we went on. Sophia did great. For those who know Sophia, you know she hates car rides with a passion. Hates them. She did not cry one time. We kept Barney on and around 9:30pm she fell asleep and slept all night. Merci and Andrew slept off and on but didn't
get any solid sleep. At 3am we were terrified when Merci and Andrew started screaming. Cody, our three year old Brussels Griffon pottied. Yes, on Merci's leg. I laughed so hard I cried. That is what sleep deprivation does, it takes something gross and makes it hilarious. I couldn't help it. We made it to Odessa by 7:30am. Juan took a nap and we hung out. My brother, sister-in-law, niece, and nephew came in Friday night. I have missed Finley and Atticus so much. It was heaven seeing them:)







While playing ball with his Uncle, Andrew got a nice little shiner on his eye:








The kids played and played:
















We are in Angleton now and having a good time. I am looking forward to time with my mom and seeing my friends and family in Bryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment