Saturday, November 6, 2010

Just Another Day...

Last night we decided we would take advantage of the kid's school family fun night. It benefits the PTA and was extremely cheap and fun. We ate hot dogs and watched How to Train A Dragon outside under the stars. We took chairs and blankets. All of this fun for only five bucks, total. And since we brought in canned food we got free popcorn! Sounds like the perfect family night, right? Wrong! Well, it wasn't terrible but Sophia was freaked out by the huge blow up screen and screamed, loud. So I took her to Sonic to get a drink and we sat in the car watching Toy Story. I talked to my mom and dad for a while on the phone so it passed time. Merci and Andrew had a blast and Juan enjoyed the movie, so overall a good night. This morning Merci had a game at 9:30 and unfortunatley her team lost. They had one goal and the other team had five, or six...maybe seven? I stopped counting after four...But the girls had fun so that is what counts...

Andrew played at 11:00 and I really do not know what has gotten into that kid but he has been on fire at his games. He stays so focused now and is really starting to understand the game. He played against two boys who were on his team last year and they had a good time. This age they are really good sports. Andrew did not score but played really good defense. Next weekend is the end of the season. I am sad. I look forward to going to their games, cheering them on. But next season will be here before we know it. Now the Texas A&M game is on so I am sure I will not be seeing my husband for a few hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment